Welcome to your health wakeup call!
Are you somewhere between the 20’s to 70’s, feeling overweight and want to make some changes but don’t know where to start?
You’re at a cross road with two options: continue with this lifestyle and get worse or make a change in your lifestyle and change.
This is where we come in to help you.
How about if we tell that this is the latest revolutionary way of living where you will start feeling better with more energy and more health, and it’s totally FREE!
If you want to lose weight you’ll have to basically reduce ENERGY IN and increase ENERGY OUT without compromising your essential nutrition intake of carbs, proteins, fats, fibers, vitamins, minerals and water.
Easiest and most sustainable way to do so by:
- Being more aware and conscious of what you put into your body
- Eat as much fresh & raw foods (full of nutrients) and the least processed foods
- Increase your body movement, reduce your siting time / TV
- Reduce your sugar and salt intake by eating less heavily processed foods
- Focus as much as possible on organic foods
- Reduce sugar intake by eating less sweets, cakes, potato chips, etc. etc.
- Drink more water instead of coffee, soft drinks, juices, sports drinks, etc.
- Move away from carb and saturated fat orientated foods to eating more vegetables, nuts&seeds, legumes (beans, lentils), whole grains, fresh herbs, etc.
- Use more olive oils for preparing foods instead of butters / dressings
- Reduce significantly fried food
- Reduce alcohol, tobacco and nicotine intake
You might not realize it but your health depends so much on what you eat and drink!
Don’t we all want to live as long as possible and at the same time live this life in a healthy state? It’s been said some many times, you are what you eat and drink. So, what is it that you eat and drink every day, have you ever thought about that? Really thought about it???
Probably not, we eat and drink so much things without even thinking about it, due to habits, addictions, availability of food and many more reasons.
Do you really think drinking a gallon or even a glass of coke every day is good for you?? Honestly I don’t believe you really think this, but do you know that our bodies consist more that half of water and not coke, soft drinks, juice, coffee or milk??? You get the picture, right?
Don’t expect anybody to think about your health, there’s only one person responsible and that’s YOU. You make the choices you make, no one else. If you think most of the food producing companies (especially processed food companies) care about your health, wake up!! They’re not thinking about your health, they’re only thinking how they can increase revenues, profits, margins, market share etc. etc.
Efforts and dedication, we need to understand that success comes with sacrifices and focus, things don’t just happen. Remember I can’t make any promises, but you’ll see it for yourself. Once your heavily processed foods, sugar and saturated fats intake change to healthy nutritious foods, You’ll steadily start losing weight and maintaining this weight.
This is all about awareness and being honest to yourself, realizing that only YOU can make it happen. By being more conscious about what you eat and drink you’re already making a big step.